Monday, June 14, 2010

Week 2 of Swimming Lessons

Last week I put a post up of Kelli's first day of swimming lessons. Well, I would have to say now that I have a little fish. She is loving swimming lessons. Each day last week was one step better and today, it was like everything clicked and now she is doing great. She can put her head under the water all by herself and blow bubbles. The whole time she is in the water, she has a big grin on her face. When the teacher asks, "Who wants to go first?" Kelli is the first to raise her hand. I am so glad that she likes it now. Here are a few pictures of her today at swimming lessons.

3 comments:

  1. I personally think she's smitten with her good-looking teacher. :) Ha! Such cute pics of her. SO excited that today went better! And rock on on the nursing cover! I was THRILLED that I got one so that I didn't have to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Kelli!!! We are so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo glad she likes it now!!! It always takes them a little to get used to the idea!

    ReplyDelete