Sunday, June 27, 2010

5 Years!

Friday was mine and Christopher's 5th year anniversary. I can't believe it has been 5 years. Time sure flies. We spent our anniversary shopping at REI and Sportsman's Warehouse. It was a blast! We got each other rain jackets and hiking socks. After wards, we went out to eat and got milk shakes. I just love shakes! It was so much fun to hang out just the 2 of us. I just love that I have been able to spend 5 years with Chris and I look forward to many more years together. Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats, Ashley! I didn't know you got married so soon after leaving Nauvoo! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen your wedding pics! You guys looks so awesome. Happy Anniversary to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats! I still remember thinking you looked like the classic fairy tale princess on your wedding day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. so cute. happy anniversary you two!

    ReplyDelete