Monday, June 14, 2010

Look at What I Made!


Some of you might be thinking "That's great Ash. What is it?" Some of you might know exactly what it is. It's a nursing cover. Also known as a "hooter hider." The fabric isn't super cute, but I didn't want to spend a ton of money to make it, because it's just a nursing cover.

I was so proud of myself, that I made one. I am seeing them online for $20 to $30 and I made mine for $8! Plus all I have heard is great things about them. I sure wish I had a nursing cover when Kelli was a baby.

4 comments:

  1. They are so wonderful. Yours looks great. I made one out of some sort of cheesy fabric that I already had. I think yours is nice and simple. It won't draw too much attention to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! They are real life savers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought fabric to make one this week! I will let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great! I got one as a gift and I love it. Although I had never heard of that funny name (still laughing) I thought mine was funny enough. "Udder Cover" haha

    ReplyDelete