Monday, June 7, 2010

A New Mom

All last week, I didn't wear any makeup. I have skin issues when I am pregnant and I break out with zits all over my chin. I hate it. When I wear makeup, it makes it worse. Well last week was especially bad, so I decided to give my skin a break and not wear any makeup for the week. So when Saturday came, I decided to put some makeup on because my chin was zit free. After I was done putting on makeup, Kelli came up to me to ask for something. Right when she looked at me, her eyes lit up, she climbed on my lap, stared with wonder into my eyes, and exclaimed, "Mom look at your eyes!" I asked, "What about my eyes?" Kelli exclaimed back, "They look beautiful!" I started laughing and chuckled back, "Why thank you Kelli." Then Kelli said, "You're a new mom!" I guess it's amazing what a little bit of makeup can do.

1 comment:

  1. eh he he he he tooo cute! I hardly EVER wear makeup, but sometimes get on these sperts to wear some and when I do my boys always say, "mom you look beautiful". Sooo soo cute!

    ReplyDelete