Sunday, November 29, 2009

Oh What Do You Do On Thanksgiving Morning?....

You Run A 5K!

Yep, that is what we did on Thanksgiving morning. Chris' parents and his brother flew out from Texas for Thanksgiving. We got some of the family together to run a 5K. It was such a blast. We ran it in Draper. The route started out by the outlet malls, then finished in practically the same spot. There were over 3600 runners. It was insane. It took a while at the beginning to actually start running, because it was so packed.

And here is the lovely bunch ready to start the race.


Here is Kelli and me after we finished the race. Kelli was such a trooper. She stayed calm and happy the whole time in her stroller. Probably because she was so entertained watching all the people running beside us.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I was half as motivated as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Ash! I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Your so good. I think the rest of us were sitting home waiting to get fatter. Your so Good. That's so awesome that you all did that. I bet that was so much fun. I wish I was half as motivated as you. I sometimes think about running, then get tired just thinking about it. I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is definitely a reason to eat more food on Thanksgiving! I hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds fun. I'll have to look for a Thanksgiving 5k next year! (That will give me the time to train!)

    ReplyDelete