Monday, November 2, 2009

My Little Pirate Princess

Kelli had the choice between a princess costume or a pirate princess costume and she chose to be a pirate princess. (They were 2 of the cheaper costumes at Wal-Mart). I guess why be a princess when you can be a pirate and a princess at the same time!? That was what the title of the costume was on the package. So here is a picture of my little pirate princess.


She was sure excited about trick-or-treating. Every door we went to, as soon as the person opened the door, Kelli would yell, "trick-or-treat!" Then she would tell them "thank you" when they gave her candy. When we left the house, every time she would say to me, "That person was really nice to me."

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little pirate princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! The things she says and does are so so cute! She makes a great pirate princess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that. No sissy princess for Kelli!

    ReplyDelete