Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Greatest Day Ever!

You are probably thinking that I just had the "greatest day ever" by the title of this post. Probably the day that I got married and the day that Kelli was born were the greatest days ever. This is about Kelli's prayers lately. I have been trying to get her to tell Heavenly Father what she is thankful for. Lately she has been telling Heavenly Father, in her prayers, "Thankyou for the greatest day ever." I think it is the cutest thing. How sweet and humble can you get? I am touched every time she says that. It helps me want to make the best out of my days and keep looking for the positive. Then maybe every day can be the "greatest day ever."

2 comments:

  1. She sounds like SUCH a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Puke. How are you. Kelli is so adorable. Kids have the most beautiful prayers. You know it truly comes from the heart.I sure do miss you. We really need to get together sometime. I can't believe we live so close and yet I hardly see you. I'm so sorry. I'm going to try to do better. Well I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete