Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kelli Has Bangs

Today, I was thinking, Kelli would probably look cute with bangs. She has a bunch of new hair that always comes out any time I do her hair. Then her hair looks like a terrible mess half way through the day. I thought that maybe bangs would help that. I was so nervous cutting her bangs. I probably examined her hair for a half an hour before I finally started to cut. I was worried that I would do a terrible job or that I would miss her hair all in one length.

Here is the finishing touch. I actually quite like it.


When I finished cutting her hair, I started to get ready and I let her sit on our bathroom counter top. She kept looking in the mirror. Then she said to me, "Thanks for cutting me bangs."

6 comments:

  1. You did a fab job. :) She's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I think I'm coming to you to trim my bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! Beautiful! Oh I just love how cute she looks with those bangs! Great job! I would be so so nervous too! Remember when I would always have you color my hair and one time you chopped it off for me! And when we would streak my hair with Kool-Aid! :) We had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so good on her. See looks so mature.

    ReplyDelete