Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kortney's Wedding

Chris' sister got married on the 20th. It was sure wonderful. Her now husband, Jason is awesome! We are so excited for them. Here is the bride and groom. They were married in the Draper temple which is absolutely beautiful.


Next, is a picture of Kelli and me. The weather was so cold. Luckily it wasn't raining.


This is Chris' cousin Aubrey and Kelli bundled up together.


After the temple, we went to Marie Calendars for the luncheon. The food was great. And of course we got pie after wards which was also great! Then we went to American Fork for the reception. The reception was beautiful. I wish I would have taken more pictures, so sorry. Here is Kelli. Before Kortney and Jason got married, all Kelli could talk about is how she wanted to be a princess with Kortney at the temple. She was so excited to put on a pretty dress and be a princess. Even to this day, I have a hard time getting her to wear regular clothes.

I feet bad that this picture of Kortney and Kelli is a little blurry. I really like this picture of these 2 princesses.



I had to get a picture of our family. So here it is.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute pictures! Kourtney looks beautiful! I hope the weather was good for ya. When we were at Sandy's, it was pouring! Your hair looks like it is growing already! Kelli is a little princess! I hope we can see you guys sooner than later. When are you going to gunnison again? We'll have to meet up or something! Well, take care Ash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Ash...you look so much like your mom (both of you are lovely). Very cute family photo. Love it.

    ReplyDelete