Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Day at Grandma B's

On Monday, Chris' mom Darlene, my sister in law April, Chris' brother Matthew, April's baby Porter, Kelli, and I all went to Darlene's mom's house in Price. (I hope that all made sense) We call her Grandma B. It was so much fun to be there. Grandma B is so much fun. I love to hear the stories she tells of her growing up and raising all her kids. She has a neat swing set that is made out of railroad ties. So we spent a little time playing on the swings. Here is a picture of Darlene, Porter, Kelli and me on the swings.


Here is a picture of April, Porter, Kelli and me on the swings.


I love this picture of Grandma B with 2 of her great grand kids.


I just love family. I am so grateful to have such wonderful families on both sides. I have an awesome family on my side and I married into another awesome family! I just love it and I feel very lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment