Friday, March 13, 2009

Where's Jesus?

I just had to put this little story in my blog. It was the cutest thing. This afternoon, Kelli turns to me and out of the blue asks, "Where's Jesus?" I was kind of shocked when she asked me that. I had to take a moment to think about it. As I thought, I told Kelli that Jesus is with us all the time as long and we are nice and do good things. I'm not sure if that was the best description I could give her. It is so amazing what children come up with. I sure learn a lot from her.

4 comments:

  1. Ash, I thought that was great answer! It's simple enough that she can understand and it makes sense to her. She also learns how important it is to be kind because Jesus will be with her when she is. You are a great Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when Janie and Addi surprise me with the things they say too! Wish you guys were coming to St. George. We'll have to get together another time...SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ash! Sandz told me about your blog and I was so excited! Kelli is getting so big and she is so so adorable! I love her question and I really loved your answer. It has been so long since I have seen or talked to you! Hopefully now we can stay in touch better! Take care and we'll talk to ya later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you found me! I have been trying to find high school friends, we are so spread out these days. And wholy moly... Kelli is HUGE! When did she get so big!?! Your little family is just adorable. So, anything new? Are you guys still in Salt Lake? It has been so long, we need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete