Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day at the Zoo

Last week on Wednesday, Kelli and I went with our friends Whitney and Jane to the zoo. The weather was great and there were a lot of animals out and about. Mine and Kelli's favorite animal was the tiger. It came right in front of the glass and sat in the water. That was pretty cool. Kelli sure enjoyed the animals a lot more this time than in times past. Kelli sure loves her friend Jane. They are such good buddies.



Kelli is so lucky to have a friend that shares her favorite treats.



Kelli also really liked the giraffes. They are pretty amazing creatures. And of course we couldn't leave without Kelli getting a chance to rock climb. Anytime there is something for her to climb on, she won't miss the opportunity.


Thanks so much Whit and Jane for inviting us to the zoo. We had a great time.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Ash! Those are such cute pictures. The zoo would be so fun to go to! The tiger is my fav too! Kelli and Whitney look so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute pictures, Ash. Kelli and Jane are such cute friends together. Kelli has an adorable Mom too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ashlee
    you little family is so cute. i can across you blog and its been a long time since we have seen each other. hope all is well
    kara(dalley) jensen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ash, Just noticed your new back drop. I like it a lot!!! Loved having you come down this last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ash- Your little girl is so cute. Sounds fun to go to the zoo. We are still living in good ol' Gunnison. I think we will probably be lifers here. So how are you? What you been up to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judds-
    I found your blog on Jessica's. I hope you don't mind if I add you to mine? I cannot believe how old your little girl is! She's darling but how could we expect anything less. My blog is www.fostersblogger.com You don't have to register to view it- just to leave comments. I hope we can keep in touch!

    Whitney [Painter]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ashlee, I found your blog...so happy:) I wish that I would have known sooner. Blogs are a great way to keep in touch. Your little girl is so cute.

    ReplyDelete