Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Daddy Daughter Ski Day

I was going to post this story last week, but I totally forgot. My mom and dad came up to Salt Lake last Monday. My mom watched Kelli while my dad and I went skiing at Alta. We picked the perfect ski day. I would have taken pictures of us, but you probably would not have been able to see us, it was snowing so hard. We would get on the chair lift and by the time we got up to the top, we had about a half inch of snow covering us. We skied in about 2 feet of powder for most of the day. It was incredible. We could not have asked for a better day. My dad and I were sure grateful for good gear. Thanks so much again mom and dad.

1 comment:

  1. Ash, your Dad loved that ski day too and I had a great time with Kelli! He tells everyone that he has a standing Daddy-Daughter Date with you each year.

    ReplyDelete