Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kelli's New Hair

Kelli has been begging me for quite some time to let her cut her hair like her cousins.  (Yes Wade and Jenny, your kids are an inspiration. Now she can be called bob #4.)  So I finally let her and another thing she wanted to do was donate her hair to locks of love.  I haven't seen her hair this short since she was 18 months old.

Well, here is your before shot...( her hair was back in a pony tail and I put it down so we could see the length, so it is a little messy.)















And after...




















8 comments:

  1. wow, i never noticed that it was that long! she looks BEAUTIFUL with it short!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! Her hair was long! What a sweet little thing to donate it. What a great lesson to let her learn at such a young age. Also, I love little girls with a bob!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! And that's awesome that you donated it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The haircut is way cute. It temps me to cut mine. She looks so much like Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, just thinking about ya today and I hope you are having an AMAZING day! You are a great mom, wife, and friend. Happy Birthday! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks great! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete