Monday, April 23, 2012

My Little Soccer Player

Kelli has started to play soccer this year.  She is doing quite well for her first time and she seems to enjoy it, especially when she is goal keeper.  She likes to dance and twirl around in front of the goal.  At her last game, I had to keep yelling at her, "Kelli, watch the ball!"  She is quite funny, but so are all the other kids on the team.  It's fun to watch all of them play soccer at such a young age.  The other great thing is that Kelli's daddy is her coach!

Getting ready and excited for the big game!















Preparing the mind for the big game!















Kelli in action!
















"This time, I'm watching the ball and I'm ready!"






















1 comment:

  1. She is so cute. I love watching little kids play sports. It's very entertaining. :) I can't wait for my kids to be old enough for stuff like this. It was so good to see you and your mom the other day! Thanks again for coming, and for the cute outfits.

    ReplyDelete