Monday, May 3, 2010

So Excited!

I am so excited, I just had to share this bit of news. It really isn't all that great to those of you who are reading, but to me, I am just bursting with joy! Last week, I went to my doctor's appointment. I had to take the glucose test. I was not looking forward to this, because when I was pregnant with Kelli, I had to go back to do the 3 hour test. Then it turned out that I was borderline gestational diabetes. This has been one of my biggest concerns throughout this pregnancy. I just made the phone call to my doctor's office and my test results came back great! I am so excited about it. Also, tomorrow, I am 28 weeks along, so that means I start my 3rd trimester. I can't believe how fast time flies. Before I know it, I am going to be a mother of 2. It's crazy to think about, but exciting at the same time.

4 comments:

  1. I had to do the 3 hour blood draw with 2 out of my 4. I was always relieved to hear all was well. I don't think I could take sugar out of my diet if I wanted to. So I understand your excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS great news! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone... faster than mine I swear! And I think mine is going pretty fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I was so worried about that because Lisa had to do that with all three of her kids so I thought for sure I would have to as well but I passed the 1 hour one. I'm glad you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I am a little slow with reading blogs and posting. I am so excited for your family and you having a baby boy. You look great. That is so awesome. We love you guys. I was just thinking about you actually the other day and wondering if your family was going to grow any time soon. I am so glad I am checking up on blogs I am finding so many prego friends. It is so exciting. Love you guys.
    The Chandlers

    ReplyDelete