Monday, May 17, 2010

Glider and Ottoman

I have been excited about a new glider rocker and ottoman I got. It was on ksl classifieds and I got it for $50. The ottoman had some stains on the fabric and the foam in it was losing its fluffiness. So I took the fabric off and replaced the foam. I washed the fabric in the washing machine. It came out completely clean. Then I put the fabric back on and now the ottoman looks brand new. The glider is in great condition. It glides smoothly and the wood is really nice. Chris and I tightened up some loose screws on the glider and now the whole thing is like brand new. Here is a picture. I think it will work out great!



I feel like we have to start all over again with this baby, because a lot of the stuff we had when Kelli was a baby, we borrowed or it was old and not something I wanted to keep, like our last glider and ottoman. Kelli's crib was recalled, so that is another thing we are looking into getting, but it is fun to look and find good deals.

2 comments:

  1. Looks fab! I LOVE a good deal. AWESOME work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! It looks great. That's cool that it washed up so well. You are quite the resourceful girl!!!

    ReplyDelete