Thursday, February 18, 2010

More Baby Fish

Two posts ago, I talked about Kelli's fish and how they had babies, and how they were getting bigger, and how they are super cute. Anyway, I had been noticing lately that the female fish was looking pretty fat. I thought, either she is eating a lot, or she is pregnant again. Sure enough, that fish WAS pregnant. She had her babies yesterday. Can you believe that! I have the most reproductive fish on the planet! So if anyone is interested in having some cute, black, tropical fish, let me know. I already have some takers for the first baby fish, but I am sure that these other baby fish will live and grow up as well. And I am sure that we will just keep on getting more and more baby fish.

1 comment:

  1. Fertile fish, huh? That's awesome! I bet it's fun to watch them grow! :)

    ReplyDelete