Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Our First Big Snow Storm

These next pictures that you will see may surprise you. We got a ton of snow over the weekend. Because of all the snow, I decided to take Kelli outside to play in it. This is the first picture. The snow is piled up to the same height as Kelli.



This next picture is the front of our house.


I decided to build a snow cave with all the snow we have in front of our house. Well it was more like a snow tunnel. I figured Kelli would have more fun with that. Here are some more pictures of the finished snow tunnel.



I built the snow tunnel right where Kelli is standing in the first pictures and then it came out in about the middle of all the snow (close to the tree).

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow, You guys got a ton. Awesome tunnel Ash. I'll bet Kelli had a blast.
    Greg

    ReplyDelete