Sunday, December 6, 2009

Here Comes Santa Clause!

Last night, Santa Clause came to our community. Chris, Kelli, and I got all bundled up and walked to our community center. There were a bunch of kids that played instruments. They did really well. There was also some yummy finger foods and hot chocolate. Then Santa came. I was so impressed when I saw him. I almost felt like a little kid all over again when you see Santa Clause enter the room. Probably because I was so amazed with how much he looked like Santa. What do you think of these pictures of him?

Kelli did pretty well this year. Last year was a disaster. She was very scared and cried the whole time. This year she did not cry at all, but she hardly said a word to Santa when she sat on his lap. The whole time we waited in line, she kept saying to me, "I want to sit on Santa's lap." I thought she would go off on all the things she wanted for Christmas, but she was a little too shy. Maybe next year will be even better.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! He really is a great looking Santa. Kelli looks pretty contented sitting on his lap. Cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids make Christmas fun again! That Santa is awesome:) Hurray for CHRISTMAS!! -Andy

    ReplyDelete