Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Weekend

After we finished opening presents on Christmas morning, and spending time with Kelli and her new toys, we took off to my parent's home. Some of my brothers and their families were there. On Saturday, we took the kids sledding. It was a blast.



Kelli got a face full of snow on this run with her dad. She also likes to eat snow like crazy. She has some fleece gloves that eventually soak up the snow, so pretty soon, she was crying from the snow in the face and cold hands. So we fixed that problem in a hurry and she was happy again.


After we were done sledding, we took the kids to the movie, "The Princess and the Frog." It's a cute movie. And it was actually rated G! It seems that animated movies aren't rated G any more.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss the snow this time of year. Looks like a lot of fun! The pic of Kelli with the goggles and gloves made me laugh out loud...so cute:)-Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I'm 14 weeks and a couple days. As for sick... yeah I'm a toilet hugger. I have been way nervous to announce it and the only reason I can think of is that I get so sick that I feel it is impossible for the child to survive it! I hope I'm totally wrong and that everything goes smoothly! Were you sick with Kelli?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for sounding all pathetic there... I came back and read it and was disappointed at what I wrote. Yes I do throw up but it seriously is okay... I feel like it could be 100's of times worse! I'll willingly throw up more times for this baby!

    ReplyDelete