Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hair

Kelli and I got some new things done to our hair. Kelli got her hair cut to just below her shoulders. For those of you who have seen Kelli recently, she had really long hair, so you might be able to tell. It was getting stringy and needed a cut. Chris and I asked her if she wanted it short and she said she did. Her hair really isn't cut short, but I thought for the 1st major cut, that it would be good to cut it at her shoulders. Kelli did a great job. She sat really still and seemed to enjoy it. That sure made me happy.

As for me, I dyed my hair. Well, my sister-in-law did it. My hair is actually a lot lighter than it looks now. I am a new fan of the hair dye we used. It is called Natural Instincts. The color washes out after 28 washes, so you don't have to worry about the roots showing when your hair starts to grow out or about getting your hair color back. So if any of you are wanting to dye your hair, but are worried about how it will look, use this hair dye. If you don't like it, wash your hair a lot.

3 comments: