Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Late Post for the 4th of July

This has taken me quite a while to get this post up. We have moved into our new town house. It is sure nice to be here, but it sure has been a lot of work. When we get things picked up a little more, I will post some pictures of our new place.

On the night of the 3rd, we went to the Real Salt Lake game. That was sure a lot of fun. After wards, there was a firework show. Kelli did not like the fireworks at first. Then she started to enjoy them when we got her to sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star while the fire works shot up into the sky. The next day, on the 4th, we spent the day cleaning our new home. That evening, we went to a parade. Kelli sure enjoyed that. After the parade, we bought some fireworks, went to Chris' grandparents home and lit our fireworks. Finally, I had my camera with me so I could take some pictures. So here you go.

Here is a picture of Chris getting Kelli's sparkler lit.


Kelli enjoying her sparkler.


Family with sparklers.


Kelli with her great grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment