Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Kelli!



I can't believe I have a 5 year old! Kelli has been so excited for her birthday party ever since her last birthday party last year. This year she wanted a pirate party. We ordered pirate hats that the kids could decorate, pirate patches, treasure boxes with fake gold coins, chocolate gold coins and skull rings. I also bought beaded necklaces, and ring pops to go inside the treasure boxes. I made pirate hooks and a pirate ship cake.

When the guests arrived, they decorated their pirate hats and put on their eye patches. We played pin the treasure chest on the map and then they got their pirate hooks.



Then we had a treasure hunt around the house and they found all their individual treasure chests. They seemed to think they were so cool. After that, another thing I bought were pirate sticker scenes. They sat down and decorated their pirate scenes. After that, we ate cake and ice cream. Then opened presents. Here is the lovely cake.


Happy Birthday Kelli! I sure love you. I can't believe that your 5! Time sure flies.






2 comments: