Monday, February 28, 2011

Winter of 2011

This year we have gotten so much snow. Our front yard is north facing, so the snow just keeps piling up. Last week, I built an awesome snow tunnel for Kelli, but then over the weekend, we got dumped on again and the snow tunnel was ruined. It was a sweet snow tunnel. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of it. My husband is the scout leader in our ward. They are trying to plan their winter camp out. I keep joking with him to just have it in our front yard.

Anyway, here is a great picture of Kelli out front with our mountain of snow.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh! I have had enough of the snow! Spring teased us and now that is all I can think of! Hope you guys are warm and well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap!! That's a lot of snow! When you said you got dumped on I was picturing like a foot or two. I should have known better since you're so high up there but still...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait you live in ut?! pretty sure i haven't seen thatr much snow!

    ReplyDelete