Monday, February 14, 2011

Look Who Got Her Ears Pierced!




Kelli has been asking me for a while if she could get her ears pierced. Finally I decided to let her. I warned her over and over that it hurts. I also told her that I needed to put medicine on her ears every day and that she needed to let me twist her earrings around. She told me not to worry and that she would be brave.

Last weekend Chris and I took her to the mall to get her ears pierced. She didn't back down once or show any signs that she was scared. Kelli picked out the earrings she wanted and sat down in the chair. When the ladies pierced her ears, she cried a little bit, but when they held up the mirror for her to see, she lit up. Kelli has been so excited about her earrings and has been wonderful in letting me put medicine on her ears and twisting her earrings. And I also have to say that they look so cute on her.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun! They are so cute!! That's great that you warned her about all the stuff that she would need to go through before she got them pierced. When the day comes, I'm going to copy that idea. (My original thought was that I would just wait until she asked.)

    ReplyDelete