Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This is my first Halloween taking 2 kids trick-or-treating. I dressed up Carson as well and carried him around while Kelli joyfully ran from house to house ringing doorbells. She loved it and she got loaded with candy. Here are my cute trick-or-treaters.


Kelli always tries to be funny with every picture I take of her.

We also carved a pumpkin. This year Kelli seemed to really enjoy it. Last year she watched Dora while Chris and I carved the pumpkins. I asked her what she wanted me to carve into the pumpkin and she told me that she wanted a spider.

1 comment:

  1. How is it that kids make things so much more fun!??!!! Your 2 are adorable!!! And, yes, I wish we could work out and do P90X together...the good ol' days!! Will you be in Gunnison at all over the holidays? It would be so fun to get together!

    ReplyDelete