Friday, November 5, 2010

3 Months Old

I can't believe how fast time flies. Carson is already 3 months old. He turned 3 months on the 1st of this month. It makes me sad how I already put away all his 0-3 month clothes and how the 3-6 month clothes fit him so well. My little boy is growing up so fast.

Carson has now found his thumb which I can't keep out of his mouth. He is such a mamma's boy. He loves when I hold him which is probably his favorite thing. Carson constantly stares at me. I'll turn my head for a few seconds and look back at him and he is still staring at me. Then I smile at him which he immediately responds to by smiling back. And he has a smile that makes me melt. He also has a cry that is the saddest cry I have ever heard. He is a healthy baby which I am so grateful for and he is an awesome sleeper. Carson sleeps from about 9:30 pm to 6:00 am without waking up, but he eats every 2 hours during the day and he's a cat napper, but he won't go to sleep unless his mommy is holding him. But I don't mind, because I know he won't be a little baby for long. I am just so grateful to have him in my life.

5 comments:

  1. He is getting so big!! He has changed so much since I saw him. Such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so big - and adorable!!! We won't be home for Thanksgiving. WV is just too far to come from. Have fun in Hawaii!! I will actually be in Utah from Dec. 11-Jan 7th. So, if you get bored call me and maybe we can figure out a way to get together. 801-927-7381

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! I love it. We need to get together sometime and catch up. Especially since we missed our birthday lunch!

    ReplyDelete