Monday, September 28, 2009

Deer Hunt

I love the fact that my husband loves to hunt. It helps so that we can take a break from our every day lives and enjoy being together and also enjoying the mountains together. This past weekend, we went down to Gunnison for the muzzle loader hunt. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend. The weather was wonderful and the mountains were beautiful. I got to see most of my family which is always wonderful.

This was a spot where we sat down and relaxed a little bit.


Chris and I were hiking out on this point and the scenery was spectacular, so we stopped and took some pictures.


This next picture didn't turn out like I hoped. There is an awesome black line at the bottom of the picture from my camera bag. So sorry about that. My dad, me, Chris, my nephew Seth, and my brother Derek are in this picture.



Again, another picture of the pretty mountains.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the camera bag picture!! So did you get anything!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved our weekend with you. The pictures of the mountains are beautiful. Let me know when you cook those chuckers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like so much fun! I have actually never been hunting, but looking at your pictures makes me want to go one of these years! And I love the camera bag picture too :) That is really funny

    ReplyDelete