Monday, August 16, 2010

2 Weeks

I have been trying to update my blog for the past 3 days and I keep having trouble with the internet. It makes me really upset. Carson turned 2 weeks old on Sunday. I can't believe it. He is growing like a weed because he is an eating machine. I took him to his 2 week appointment yesterday and he is now 8 lbs. He was 7 lbs 5 oz when he was born. I'm glad he is growing because I know he is healthy, but is makes me sad at the same time. I love the newborn stage. Carson is such a cuddler. I could just sit and hold him all day if it was possible. Here are some pictures I took throughout the past 2 weeks.


I just love this picture of him. Chris actually got him to smile, but of course I missed the shot.


Kelli loves her little brother. She is so good with him.



My grandma came to visit. It was wonderful to see her. She is my last grandparent on my side of the family.


Here are some other pictures I took of Carson.

9 comments:

  1. What a stud! Can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are just darling! I can't believe how much he is changing and growing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed that you had Carson! He is a beautiful baby! Congratulations. I hope that you and Chris are well. Kelli seems to be proud to hold Carson. Cute kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he's such a cutie! We're still planning on visiting you on Friday! I hope that still works for you. I can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!! And you look AMAZING Ashlee!!! What a beautiful addition to such a beautiful family!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. internet problems are the pits! cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ash... Congrats on such a handsome little man. He is so precious. I'm so glad all went well and you are all doing good. I love what you named him also. Kelli will be such a good big sis and helper. Good luck with everything. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is absolutely adorable. So glad all is well. You all look great! Hope to see ya around sometime.

    ReplyDelete