Monday, January 12, 2009

Kelli's First Snowman

Last week, Kelli and I went outside and played in the snow. Kelli has been wanting to build a snowman for a while, so we decided to build one. The day was perfect. The temperature was so warm that I ended up taking off my coat and building the snowman in just a long sleeved shirt. The snow was also the best snowman building snow ever. It didn't take Kelli and I very long to build it.

In all the pictures of Kelli with the snowman, she has her eyes closed. Sorry about that. It was a bright day and Kelli squints a lot when she smiles.


Go Utes!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a cool looking snowman!!! Kelli likes him so much she even gave him a hug. That looks like so much fun. Thanks for sharing the pictures. See you soon. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley...I am blog lurking and I found my way thru Anderson Family Blogs and found you! You have such a cute family..It is hard for me to believe you are a MOM!! You are so pretty just like your mom! :) Looks like you have lots of fun with your little girl...watch out they grow to fast!!! smiles :) Tiffanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ash,
    CUTE BLOG!! :) So good to see you guys. We'll see you again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete